- Basic needs and budget discussed
- We will make an appointment to meet at your home at your convenience
Before we meet you should be considering these things, and have questions ready for our salesperson.
- Do we want low maintenance composite like Timbertech, Trex, Fiberon or wood
- Privacy is needed?
- Do you entertain a lot?
- Built in benches and or a matching table?
- Built in planters for herbs or flowers?
- Is a lack of shade an issue? Pergola? Roof? We can plan for it if it’s not in the budget now.
- Built in BBQ? Or a spot for you existing BBQ
- Built in Infrared heaters?
- Would you like a fire pit on the deck?
- Would you like a fountain on the deck?
- Maybe later? We can plan for it
Appointment at your home
- We will meet at a time that’s good for you and your significant other
- Design, materials and options (listed below) will be discussed
- Best to have this meeting with all involved to expedite your decision making
- Our salesperson will talk to you about your needs and options and make suggestions that come from years of experience!
- Pictures and measurements will be taken
A written Estimate will be generated for you. It will be ready within a week typically depending on the project and the season. We can make an appointment to go over the estimate and answer and questions or concerns you may have.
We realize that building a Deck is a major purchase that homeowners may do only once in a lifetime!! So we will do whatever is necessary to put you at ease
Remember we work for you, You Imagine it We’ll Create It!